Sunday, December 4, 2011

This Morning Dad and I learned the Deni passed away on December 1st. Maybe the rest of you knew. We are so sorry for Colleen and the Children. We hope he is finally free from the horrible pain and anguish he has been in for so long. But we are sorry for the loss that Colleen and the children must feel. We love them all and hope everything will be alright. WE wish some one could tell us about the services if any.  Please keep Diane, Colleen and the kids in your prayers.
 Thank You

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea, that is so sad. I will be sure to send Colleen a letter.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom and I and Kathy went to Las Vegas on November 30 to have lunch with Dianne and Colleen. Denny was on his last breath so Colleen did not meet us for lunch. Mom has been staying with me here in St. George. We were to attend the funeral the following Saturday. However, they ended up postponing the funeral because his Canadian relatives could not find hotel space in Las Vegas. Diane said she would call and update me. I am taking mom back up to Provo tomorrow, Dec 15th. Unless the funeral is postponed until after the New Year we will not be going to LV. His body was cremated, so they were talking of waiting. I will let you know. If anyone in the family wants to send money instead of flowers for Colleen, mom and I will be collecting it. My new address is 2698 South 2110 East Saint George Utah 84790. Diane has made arrangements to have the service in a Mormon Relief Society Room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We didn't know either. What a sad time. It looks like quite the adventure there in Africa. I love looking at the pictures and hearing the stories. You two are great! Thank you Donna for your message on my blog. It meant a lot. It's funny though I really have been listening to Elder Uchdorf's talks lately and I love them. We hope you two are doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't know...so sad! Thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete